Busy,Busy,Busy.....

Assalamualaikum ......

It's been quite sometime since my last posted in my blog,it 's not that i'm runnning from authorities for cyber crime or writting bad about someone or the gov or even talking nonsense about what happened in gaza or israel forced raid the marmara and rachel corie vessel...it's just that people needs changes in life and needs time for it self,for me it just enjoying taking a summer break to settle up some personel matter that involving my future and people around me,exspecially my family..well not mine but my parents family..??!!well..i'm their son,that make me i'm in the family right!!??!!heheh..just kidding...= )

Anyway,i'm not sure that i'll be writting intensively ,as i did before..futhermore,now i'm a student!!!!heheh..at OUM..this is my 1st year and 2nd semester..been very busy always all the time since i started..however,i'll try my best to continued writting 'IF' time is on my side...assignment is compulsary,so it tooks lot of my time to look for research and etc....On contrary,may be it's a bless from ALLAH to me,at the time of busy period in my life there are a lot of job waiting for me as a freelancer..nowdays no more waiting job come to us,we are the one needs to lokng for a job....think that is it for now,busy,busy,busy..hahaha...soon i'll be seeing all of u....Assalammualaikum...

0 comments:

Share it, Like it, Twitter it even Email it

Premium Blogspot Templates
Copyright © 2012 PENDETA HATI